Sunday, May 22, 2011

Next Bible Study

We didn't set the date for the next bible study when we were at Hannah's for our last bible study.  Does either June 3rd or June 24th work for everyone?  Let's get the date on the calendar, and get to work on Chapter 4 of our book.  I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Hannah. June 3rd works for me. The weekend of the 24th we're planning to go to St. Louis for a Cards game. It's MSU night at the stadium. We talked about it last time we got together. Are you all still interested in going? I can forward an email with a link to buy tickets. I figure we can each get them on our own and all hang out before and after the game somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.